Friday, December 27, 2013

Art Project With My Kids!

About a month or so ago my sister had posted a news link on her Facebook page about a guy who traveled a lot and his way of still being able to connect with his children was for them to draw pictures and during his travel time away from his family he would color their pictures.   It was really cool to see the results and I'm sure his children loved it as well.  So I decided that I would give it a try with my kids as well.  My 7 year old Isaiah absolutely loved the idea and gave me about a dozen drawings to color.  My 9 year old Tytus also gave me a few.  Next in line was my 5 year old Jonas and he did give me one if I remember right.  Last to fall in was my daughter Danielle who is 11.  I was able to get a flower drawing out of her.  Don't let that fool you though because she was excited to see the results and bugged me for a day or two when I didn't have time to finish while at work.  Anyways it was really cool to see how excited my kids were to see their updated drawings. Here's a few of the results.  Enjoy!!!  (CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE)




Drawing of Owl and the Eiffel Tower by Isaiah (7 yrs. old)
 
 


Drawing of Me by Isaiah (7 yrs. old)
 
 


Drawing of Flower by Danielle (11 yrs. old)
 
 


Drawing of Eagle and Flag by Isaiah (7 yrs. old)
 
 


Drawing of Phoenix by Tytus (9 yrs. old)
 
 


Drawing of Tytus by Isaiah (7yrs. old)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment